It’s been a while since I didn’t cook steak and tonight I decided to make steak again. It was really a good dinner. Best serve with a side of mashed potato,french fries or green salad. Garlic bread or biscuit and gravy for starter. Try to put some A1 sauce on steak as well.
- Cooking oil
- Cut a slit on both sides top and bottom side of the steak to make the inside of it softer and to let the flavors get inside the steak.
- Scrub some salt,pepper, and cooking oil in the steak.
- Heat a pan into medium heat and let it hot.
- Start cooking the steak, flip the sides every 2 minutes.
- Put butter on the top of the cooked side and start scrubbing the sliced garlic cloves on the steak for more flavors. Turn off the heat depends on how you like your steak.