So I really like KFC french fries I love the taste and how it’s made so I tried to copy it and it seems like I did it well so I’m going to share how I made it. Feel free to put chicken,steak or seafood on the side as well, it’s going to be so good.
- Cooking oil
- Peel off the potato skin and slice it into wedge.
- In a separate container put the flour,salt and pepper mix it all together using fork, then put all the sliced potatoes on it.
- Make sure that the potatoes are all covered up with flour.
- Put cooking oil in a medium heat pan,let it hot then start frying the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes turn golden brown transfer it in a serving plate sprinkle some more salt and pepper for more flavor, mix.