Quick and easy homemade mashed potato to prepare for a comfy home dinner combine it with your own choice of meat or poultry. A drink of wine or champagne to complete the finest home dinner.
- Peel off potato skin and sliced it into quarter.
- In a deep pot put water,salt and the sliced potatoes.
- Boil it in a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes get soft transfer it into a bowl and mashed it using fork.
- Put butter, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper for the taste then mix it.
- Transfer it in a serving plate and pour some gravy on top.