I woke up late today because it’s gloomy and cold right now here at Europe and I feel really hungry can’t wait for my lunch to get cook. So what I did is I made this quick and easy tasty appetizer first while waiting for my lunch to get cook.
- Garlic (minced)
- Slice the baguette horizontally to make a circle shape.
- In a dry hot pan medium heat, warm up the sliced baguettes.
- Flip the baguettes on the warm side and put the butter and garlic on the top.
- Once the bottom side gets warm flip the baguettes on the other side again to toast the garlic.
- Flip the baguettes again and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese.