And this is what me and my husband are doing on a Saturday night. We made some chocolate mousse together and work hard on it as a team to make it perfect and delicious. It’s a good bonding as well if you’re married,dating or have kids. It will be a perfect time to develop your kids skill as well. It’s affordable and easy to make, design it as you want it and be artistic.
- 4 eggs
- Melt the chocolate into a low heat pan.
- Break the raw eggs and separate the egg white into egg yolks. Put egg yolk and egg white in 2 separate containers.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on egg white then start beating it until it becomes bubble like.
- In a separate container combine egg yolk and melted chocolate. Whisk it together.
- While whisking the melted chocolate with the egg yolk slowly pour in the bubbling egg white.
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs.