And here goes the homemade peanut butter choco truffle, hope you guys like it. It’s so easy and fun to make you can also put some design on it if you want don’t be afraid to experiment and be artistic.
- Chocolate (chopped)
- Peanut butter
- Cookie Crumbs
Special chocolate to melt.
Chocolate bar after chopping it.
Combined cookie crumbs and peanut butter ball.
This what it should look like after dipping it in the melted chocolate.
- In an empty container bowl combine the cookie crumbs and the peanut butter together. Mix it well until the peanut butter cover up the whole crumbs.
- Scoop 1 spoon of the peanut butter and cookie crumbs mixture and shape it into a ball. Set a side.
- Chop the chocolate bar into pieces and melt it into low heat pan.
- Once the chocolate melted dip the peanut butter crumbs ball into melted chocolate.
- Put it into the fridge for some hour.