So it’s been a while since I didn’t post something on my blog. Now, I’m back and I can’t wait to show you guys how to make cheese pasta!! I’ve been liking this lately and I usually prepare it for snacks. It’s fast and easy to make and it tastes so good.
- Pasta (penne)
- In a deep pot put water,1tsp. cooking oil and sprinkle salt. Let it boil then cook the pasta until it’s soft. Turn off heat.
- Drain the pasta and set it a side.
- In a separate hot pan low heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is all melted out put in the cook pasta.
- Slice the cheese into small pieces and put it at the top of the pasta. Let it melt.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper for more taste. Stir the pan.
- Once the cheese is all melted out turn off the heat. Transfer the cheese pasta into the serving plate.
- Finish it up with Parmesan cheese on the top.