This affordable easy to make chicken pancit will satisfied your cravings and most of it’s ingredients are already in your kitchen. Also, combine it with a side of lumpia or bread and you’ll have the best meal ever.
- Rice noodles
- Chicken breast
- Carrot (julienne)
- Green beans (julienne)
- Onion (diced)
- Garlic (diced)
- Lime (optional)
- Fish sauce
- Soy sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking oil
Green beans julienne
- Put the rice noodles in a container and fill up with water soak set a side. It will be easier to cook it later.
- Sliced the chicken breast diagonally into tiny pieces.
- In a hot slow heat pot put 2 tbsp of cooking oil let it hot. When the cooking oil is hot sauté the sliced chicken breast until it turns brown.
- When the chicken turns brown sauté it with onion and garlic.
- Once the onion is soft put in the carrots and green beans sauté again.
- Sprinkle 2 pinch of salt and pepper mix the pot. When all the vegetables get soft put in the rice noodles that you soak in water.
- Put the soy sauce and the fish sauce for the color and taste mix the pot.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water for the noodles to get cook. Mix the pot again so the noodles will absorb all the water until it’s dry.