Easy and mouth watering steak tacos recipe that will satisfy your cravings; enjoy and feel every bite on it.
- Cooking oil
- Cilantro (diced)
- Onions (diced)
- Salt & pepper
Steak cut into tiny piece about 1/4 inch
Green chili pepper if you got jalapeño that’s better
- Cut the steak into tiny pieces about 1/4 inch.
- In a deep container put in the sliced steak, diced onions, and squeeze 1/2 sliced lime. Add 2 pinch of salt and pepper then mix.
- In a hot pot, low heat put 2 tbsp of cooking oil. When the cooking oil is hot sauté steak with all the ingredients that you combined on it. Wait 15-20 minutes until it’s cook.
- In a separate pan, low heat put 1 tsp of cooking oil heat the tortillas. Put it in a serving plate after heating it.
- After heating the tortillas, in the same pan where you heat the tortillas grill the green chilli pepper or jalapeño (anything that you have) for 3 minutes.
- When the steak is cook put it in the tortillas. Sprinkle some cilantro and top it up with your favorite salsa. Decorate it with the grilled green chilli pepper or jalapeño and a slice of lime on the side.