A very savoury burger steak dinner and here’s how to make it. Serve it with your favorite french fries,mashed potatoes, or rice.
- Burger patty
- Salt & pepper
- In a medium heat hot pan cook the burger patty and sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides for the flavor. No need for oil burger patty produce oil by itself.
- When the burger patty becomes medium rare put in the sliced onions and mushrooms. It gives more flavor on the burger patty.
- Once the onions and mushrooms get soft and the burger patty becomes medium cook turn off the heat.
- In a separate small pot low heat put in the gravy powder and water. Stir occasionally.
- When the gravy starts bubbling wait 3 minutes then turn off the heat.
- In a serving plate put in the burger patty together with the mushrooms and onions, then top it up with the gravy.