Enjoy this homemade seafood meal with family and friends using mussels with soup recipe and serve it with a side of rice or french fries.
- Cooking oil
- Ginger (diced)
- Garlic (diced)
- Onion (diced)
- Tomato (quartered)
- Salt & pepper
- In a low heat hot pot put cooking oil sauté the ginger,onion,garlic and tomato.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- When the onion is soft and the tomato juiced up put in the mussels mix the pot with ladle to blend the flavor.
- Wait until all the mussels open up then put the spinach. No need for water because mussels produce water by itself.
- When the spinach gets soft and all the mussels open up turn off the heat.