It’s December again our favorite month of the year, and there goes the Holidays. We sure thinking bout varieties of food now to prepare for our lovely guests. In every party, there’s that one special menu that always on the table and can’t be missed. It seems like this menu completes the table mostly when it’s holidays like Christmas and New Year. And that menu is spaghetti.
- spaghetti pasta
- cooking oil
- ground beef
- garlic (minced)
- white onion (diced)
- carrots (diced)
- shredded cheese
- parsley (optional)
- tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- In a pot put water, salt (so the pasta will taste already), and 1teaspoon of cooking oil (for the pasta not to stick). When the water starts boiling put in the pasta, let it cook.
- In a separate pan put 2tbs of cooking oil, let it hot. Then saute the ground beef with minced garlic and diced white onion.
- Once the ground beef turns brown and the onions get soft, put in the diced carrots followed by the sliced mushrooms saute.
- Then pour in a can of tomato sauce, 1tbs of tomato ketchup, and 2tbs of tomato paste.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper for the taste.
- Once you get the taste that you want and the sauce starts boiling combine the cooked pasta and mixed it up.
- Turn off the heat. Transfer the spaghetti in a serving plate, and garnish it with shredded cheese and parsley.