It’s that season again when we’re freezing and just want to stay warm at home rather than be cold outside. Mostly when it’s winter, that’s the time we crave a lot for soup because we want our body to stay warm in a cold weather. So here’s a soup we could make at home to stay comfy and warm, no need to go outside the cold. An affordable and easy to make soup for the whole family to enjoy this winter.
- elbow pasta or (ribbon pasta if you want a design)
- chicken (legs or any chicken part you have in your fridge)
- carrots (diced)
- white onion (diced)
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- lime (optional)
- Put water and salt in a deep pan boil the chicken until it’s soft then set it a side, let it cool.
- Once the chicken gets cool to the point that you can touch it without getting yourself burn shred it using a fork.
- Put 3 table spoon of cooking oil in a separate pot let it hot then saute the shredded chicken with diced white onion.
- Once the onion gets soft put in the sliced mushrooms and diced carrots let it soft.
- Put the elbow pasta you can also use different texture of pasta like ribbon pasta if you want a little design on your soup.
- Put water enough to cover up the pasta and vegetables.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper for the taste.
- When the pasta gets soft that means soup is ready.
- Put the soup in a serving bowl mix it with milk.
Ready serve!!Squeeze some lime if you want a little sour twist.