Looking for a good healthy breakfast that will work just right on our busy morning schedule/routine. Some of us go to school, some of us go to work and some go on their morning run. I know that struggle in the morning when we want to have enough time to complete our sleep, get a good healthy full breakfast, and at the same time prepare ourself to head out to school, work, or morning exercise routine without running late. Since I started making this good healthy breakfast routine that only takes 5 minutes to prepare, me and my husband busy morning started to become easy and better. This quick and easy healthy breakfast has made our morning so easy.
- sugar (white or brown)
- Put water in a deep pan measurement depends on how much oatmeal you will put once the water boils.
- Once the water starts boiling put the oatmeal follow instructions on the box of the oatmeal.
- While waiting for the oatmeal to get cook start slicing the banana and strawberries. At the same time stir the oatmeal occasionally.
- Once the oatmeal becomes sticky and big that means it’s cook already transfer it in a serving bowl.
- In a bowl of oatmeal pour in the milk, mix in the sugar of your own choice then put the sliced banana, strawberries and blueberries. Sprinkle the cinnamon.
Ready serve!!best serve with coffee or hot chocolate.